Welcome to www.eaqarat.one (“Eaqarat”). By accessing Eaqarat you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that Eaqarat works for everyone.
As a condition of your use of Eaqarat you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Eaqarat or the interests or property of Eaqarat users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Eaqarat;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Eaqarat and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Eaqarat.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Eaqarat and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user’s usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user’s registration.